We are open for tours and tastings from 10am to 5pm from Monday to Friday. Please reserve your visit as we have limited availability.
Our tours are private tours. We take all the sanitary precautions necessary both for your safety and ours. Please note that masks are mandatory. If you are a large group, please contact us so that we can accommodate you according to the regulations in place at the moment of your visit.
To book your visit please contact Kiara
telephone (WhatsApp): +306937118545
Visit our olive mill to:
- see how extra virgin olive oil is made
- learn the differences between the traditional pressing of olives and the modern cold extracted method of extracting olive oil
- learn and see how we cultivate our trees
- learn about organic farming
- learn about the acidity of olive oil
- taste our two qualities of extra virgin olives
- taste our flavored oils
- take a walk in the olive groves
- if you come in in October to December you will have the opportunity to see us working
- languages: English, French and Greek
Directions by car from Heraklion:
Drive to the Palace of Knossos. Continue on the main road after Knossos towards Archanes. Once you have passed the Venetian aqueduct on your right, you will be shortly arriving in Spilia, a village of only 3 houses. Before the Aegean gaz station on your right turn right and then left immediately. You are now on the road that leads to the mill. Drive straight for about 2.5 km until you see our Koronekes banner. There turn left. In 500m you will see a blue gate, you have arrived!
Please note, all of the road is asphalt or cement.
Do contact us if you have any questions about the tours or the directions.
If you are not in Crete, but really crave some delicious extra virgin olive oil and other Cretan delicacies, you can order some fun kits we have put together: