We are very happy to have visitors at the olive mill and share with them our passion for extra virgin olive oil.
We are open every week day from 9am to 5pm (closed on weekends).
Tours and tastings in English: 9.30AM and 1.30PM
Tours and tastings in French: 11.30am and 15.30am
Please book your visit by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone Kiara Koutoulakis : +6937118545
Visit our olive mill to:
- see how extra virgin olive oil is made
- learn the differences between the traditional pressing of olives and the modern cold extracted method of extracting olive oil
- learn and see how we cultivate our trees
- learn about organic farming
- learn about the acidity of olive oil
- taste our two qualities of extra virgin olives
- taste our flavored oils
- take a walk in the olive groves
- if you come in in October to December you will have the opportunity to see us working
- languages: English, French and Greek
Drive to the Palace of Knossos. Continue on the main road after Knossos towards Archanes. Once you have passed the Venetian aqueduct on your right, you will be shortly arriving in Spilia, a village of only 3 houses. Before the Shell gaz station on your right turn right and then left immediately. You are now on the road that leads to the mill. Drive straight for about 2.5 km until you see our Koronekes banner. There turn left. In 500m you will see a blue gate, you have arrived!
Please note, all of the road is asphalt or cement.
Do contact us if you have any questions about the tours or the directions.