Tours and tastings by appointment only
We are very happy to have visitors at the olive mill and share with them our passion for extra virgin olive oil.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2pm, but the tours are by appointment only. Please contact us beforehand in order to organise your visit.
The tours can be in French, English or Greek.
Visit our olive mill to:
- see how extra virgin olive oil is made
- learn the differences between the traditional pressing of olives and the modern cold extracted method of extracting olive oil
- learn and see how we cultivate our trees
- learn about organic farming
- learn about the acidity of olive oil
- taste our two qualities of extra virgin olives
- taste our flavored oils
- take a walk in the olive groves
- if you come in in October to December you will have the opportunity to see us working
- languages: English, French and Greek
Directions by car from Heraklion:
Drive to the Palace of Knossos. Continue on the main road after Knossos (towards Archanes) until very small village of Spilia. Before the Shell gaz station turn right and left immediately. You are now on the road that leads to the mill. Drive straight for about 2.5 km until you see our Koronekes banner. There turn left. In 500m you will see a blue gate, you have arrived!
Please note, all of the road is asphalt or cement.
Do contact us if you have any questions about the tours or the directions.